Oracle Analytics Cloud
Oracle Analytics Cloud with Autonomous Data Warehouse
An Oracle Platinum Partner, Vertice has one of the largest, dedicated Oracle-certified Analytics practices in Europe. Our specialist Oracle service offerings can assist, enable and add value to your Oracle solutions via design, implementation, user adoptions and support. Let us introduce you to the most comprehensive analytics platform in the cloud, Oracle Analytics Cloud Service. This single platform will empower your entire organisation to ask any question of any data using any device in any environment. Download our Fixed Scope Offerings for a comprehensive look at how OAC is the best analytics cloud platform for your business.
Get in Touch
In Addition we also offer the following services
Oracle Analytics Cloud is a scalable and secure public cloud that empowers your organization by enabling you to get the answers you’re looking for any time, anywhere on any device.
Enterprise reporting and advanced analytics
Self-service visualisation and data preparation
Dynamic user-driven what-if modelling
Self-learning mobile analytics that provides proactive insights
Why Oracle Analytics Cloud?
- Fast Setup
- Finer control of your BI Instance
- Flexible Licensing
- Rich Visualisations
- Access from any device
Includes the Following Services:
- Oracle Data Visualisation Cloud Service (DVCS)
- Oracle Business Intelligence Cloud Service (BICS)
- Oracle Essbase
- Oracle Smartview
- Oracle Day by Day
How does OAC relate to other Business Analytics Services?
- OAC offers a customer-managed version of DVCS and BICS, as well as including Oracle Essbase’s new cloud service, Oracle Day by Day, a new native mobile app.
- If you use DVCS or BICS, you will find those services in OAC to be almost exactly the same, but with additional functionality.
- If you use Oracle Essbase on-premise you will find Oracle Essbase in the cloud to be similar but not identical, as the cloud solution is wholly new and includes features not available on premises.
- Oracle Day by Day is a new native mobile application that leverages data in BICS together with machine learning to deliver proactive insights.