NetSuite is the industry’s leading provider of cloud-based financials / Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software suites. In addition to financials/ERP software suites, NetSuite offers a broad suite of applications, including accounting, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Professional Services Automation (PSA) and eCommerce that enable companies to manage most of their core business operations in its single integrated suite.
- Improved financial operations efficiency and productivity with a single, integrated system to handle all core processes for users anywhere in the world.
- Timely financial close, centralizing management of all period-end close activities to reduce time and resources spent investigating and resolving errors.
- Ongoing compliance with revenue recognition, tax requirements and financial reporting in accordance with various accounting standards and government regulations.
- Real-time visibility to see consolidated financial results for any part of the business at a summary level, and all the way down to the underlying transactional details.
Why Vertice on Netsuite?
- Ensure you take advantage of the wealth of new functionality in Netsuite.
- Looking to a Shared Service model and enhance overall business processes, Vertice has proven
experience in Shared Service Model setup and ERP Implementations across Europe.
- Vertice have been involved in Oracle ERP since the outset of the company in 2010. Having
successfully provided both Advisory, Implementation and Support functions to multiple
customers, in multiple countries in IE, UK, FR, DE and US – with a number of testimonials from
those Large enterprises.
- Vertice are focused on advisory, implementation and support for Netsuite and happy to discuss
your requirements – please feel free to drop us a line or two and we will revert back to you as
soon as possible…
Netsuite for SMB:
In most Small to Medium Enterprise Businesses, the need for a modern, agile business solution that is cost-effective, scales rapidly and future-proofs your company for long term innovation and growth. Too often, however, growing businesses are held back by entry-level software systems that stifle growth and unreliable manual processes that cut into performance and profitability. To keep your business growing at the dramatic rates you plan for, it is essential to have your business software applications integrated around a single codebase, database and business process. The advantages of designing your systems in this manner yield tremendous cost savings and improved business productivity. Here are some key aspects: