Oracle Cloud ERP
Vertice can assist, enable and add value to your Cloud ERP Journey.
Why Oracle Cloud ERP?
- Take advantage of the wealth of new functionality in Cloud ERP
- Enforce Controls
- Increase Insight
- Do it all with a complete Cloud ERP solution
Why Vertice on Oracle Cloud ERP?
- Ensure you take advantage of the wealth of new functionality in Cloud ERP
- Looking to a Shared Service model and enhance overall business processes, Vertice has proven experience in Shared Service Model setup and ERP Implementations across Europe.
- Vertice have been involved in Oracle E-Business Suite ERP since the outset of the company in 2010. Having successfully provided both Advisory, Implementation and Support functions to multiple customers, in multiple countries in IE, UK, FR, DE and US – with a number of testimonials from those Large enterprises.
- Vertice managed the very first Oracle Cloud ERP in Ireland to successful implementation in 2016.
- Vertice are focused on advisory, implementation and support for Oracle Cloud ERP and happy to discuss your requirements – please feel free to drop us a line or two and we will revert back to you as soon as possible.
Oracle Cloud ERP:
Oracle ERP Cloud is a complete, cross-functional solution in the cloud, integrated with Oracle Supply Chain Management Cloud, Oracle Human Capital Management Cloud, and Oracle Customer Experience Cloud. It’s designed to empower business users with a better, more unified user experience, delivering greater value to your employees and your customers with advanced, embedded reporting, and social and mobile capabilities. All of this is paired with the simplicity of the cloud, with its focus on ease of use and a fast implementation time.
1st Cloud ERP in Ireland: “Vertice have provided the following specific Management Consulting “ERP Advisory” Expert services to Harcourt Life Insurance;
“Vertice joined our Cloud ERP deployment in an “ERP Advisory” capacity to support us develop a sustainable Finance Operating model enabled by Oracle Financials – Cloud ERP.
Vertice Consulting managed the Cloud ERP Financials deployment to ensure our internal Harcourt Finance Team was in a position to leverage Oracle Modern Business Processes to support Harcourt’s month and year end close.
Vertice as our effective in-house Oracle SME and Project Management, Vertice specifically managed the offshore configuration team to Go Live on Oracle Cloud ERP and worked with our internal Finance and IT Ops teams to ensure project was delivered on-time while allowing our internal teams to grow in competence and confidence with the new system and business processes.
Testament to work delivered by Vertice is the fact that we have now gone live and closed year end 2016 for 6 Legal Entities with Oracle Cloud ERP – Financials and while also extending the initial solution by enabling Automated Invoice Processing to further enhance our Finance Capability in Harcourt Life.”
Henry O’Sullivan, Finance Director, Harcourt LifeHenry O'Sullivan